Monday, October 22, 2012

MM - 10/22/12

Today I weigh 209.4. I lost 1.4 pounds. How did I do on my plan? Mostly right on. :)

I did super great during the week with my eating plan, then the weekend got difficult with being out and about, and family events. Good thing I did so well during the week!

Activity: I did not start Couch 2 5k this past week. That is fine. I coached cheerleading four days last week and spent a few nights packing to move! I think Couch 2 5k is going to have to wait until after we move and settle down a bit. :)

I'm thinking about changing my weigh in days back to Saturday. That way I can see my efforts of a strong week! :)

1 comment:

  1. Under 210!!! Yahoo! Now - never see that number again! Get it behind you enough that a splurge won't put it there EVER again! You can be great during the week to prevent this as you know! SO HAPPY to see this! You are headed the right way - even on a stressful time when moving! YEAH SPUNKY!! GO FOR IT! :) This is exciting news! :) Great job! Keep it up!

    Love always,
    Mom :)

    ReplyDelete