Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A Little Motivation

Hey Ya'll! No I'm not from Texas, I just talk like it sometimes... I can't help it. I'm a cowgirl. Haha.

Let me tell you something.

Something that will knock your socks off!

Not really... but if it does, hey good for you.

I'm a little sad today. The reason? It's really personal, but I can tell you, that in the past I would go and start snacking on Sugar! I would have ate a handful of the chocolate chips in our pantry then move onto the marshmellows or the peppermint bark... or I'd mix peanut butter with honey and chocolate chips then put whipped topping on it just for good measure. Heck, I would probably do all of that!

Do you wanna know what I do now?

First  I drink a LOT of water. Usually one of these...


Then I'm not craving sugar, or at least not as bad, and I do one of two things. I workout, I write, or I start looking for motivational pictures. See?

Keep on going! :D

YA! I love I AM statements! :D

This one made me laugh really hard, hahaha.
So if you're having a bad day, or even a good day, and need a little pick me up or some motivation, look for something that makes you feel better, besides food, and do it! And if you need to talk to someone feel free to contact me! spicyfrost (at) gmail (dot) com. Have a great day!

Until Next Time!
Spicy

1 comment:

  1. I like the quote: "Run like you stole something!" That is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete