Monday, September 10, 2012

Apologies and Counting Down

Hey everyone! Lets cheer Spunky on for knowing what's going on and having a plan to change it! Isn't she the best? Man, I love that girl. :)

I wanted to apologies for saying one thing and then doing another. Last week was C.R.A.Z.Y! I'll post some pictures of what made it so crazy. I was so busy planning and preparing for a bunch of stuff last week. Look for those pictures on Wednesday or Thursday, I'm still deciding which one will be my new weigh in day.

I WILL post about Runners High tomorrow, I PROMISE! I will be doing my long run tonight, by the way! 7 miles here I come! I haven't run in a week due to shin splints, but I have ZERO pain in my shins and there are plenty of people who run through shin splints anyway so I'm going for it tonight. Wish me luck!

And the count down this is for this...

Countdown Until First Half Marathon!
T - 33 Days!

I can't believe it is getting so close! It's crazy. Thanks for checking it! Be sure to leave some love in a comment for Spunky! She is awesome! :D

Love ya Sis!

Until Next Time,
Spicy

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the love, sis! You are awesome! Good luck on your run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know - 31 days now - yahoo! 3 more long training runs and then the race - and I get to come see you, LW, my twin, dad, etc. - YEAH!!! Can't wait to run with you! Hope you like to chat - I LOVE to listen, but don't talk too much unless it is super easy and I don't think this will be due to the altitude. But we can do it! :) So it will be fun to listen to you and catch up while we run! :)

    Love you!

    Mom :)

    ReplyDelete