Monday, September 24, 2012

Measurement Monday 9/24/2012

Today I weigh 207.8. I lost 1.2 pounds. Going in the right direction, so I'll take it. I am a little disappointed because it may not be my birthday when I see a one at the front, but I'll keep plugging away and hopefully in my birth month I will see that!

Now that I have my workout schedule figured out and a dialed in way to pack lunch for work, the weight should continue to go down. And really, in the REAL world, 1.2 pounds is a GOOD week! So, *smiles*, I'm good! Next Monday, I'd love to see 205.something.

I'm sorry I haven't been posting too much. Work keeps me crazy busy. When I have holidays or breaks, I'll be posting more often.

Spicy, you are amazing! You inspire me daily! Love you, sis!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Spunky! 1.2 pounds is awesome! :D I can't wait to see what next weeks weight loss is for you! :D You could see One-derland by your birthday, you just have to go 100%! But you could so do it! :D Send me pictures of everything you eat like we did during the summer! I'll start texting you at night asking how you did through out the day. :) Will that help? I love you! Thanks for the shout out, by the way. :) You're an inspiration to me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are BOTH inspiring to me! WIth busy lives, - to keep on task in HUGE! Be HAPPY with your 1.2 Spunky! That is WONDERFUL in the REAL world! I like "in your birth month" idea - but that means you need to control your birthday! Just eat smaller portions and have fun - but not too much! You can so do this! It will be a HUGE feeling to see 1-derland!" It will carry you through the holidays strong! Lots of junk - yummy junk - in the staff room the next three months! Watch out! I have to weigh in on Jan. 8th at 10% less than July 8th, so I have 5 more pounds to go - and then maintain through the holidays. That's the tricy part - I usually gain 5 pounds and then lose it in Jan./Feb. -- that's why I signed up like this - so I HAVE to maintain through the holidays. You maintain with me - we can do it together! But first - let's break into 1-derland! YOU CAN DO IT! Love you always - Mom :)

    ReplyDelete