Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Workout for Tuesday

Hey Everyone,
    I'm sorry neither Spunky or I have checked in for a while. Spunky is working through some recent changes in her life and I had a very rough and emotional week last week. I don't feel as "Spicy" as normal. I am still recovering from a major heartache. Nothing with The Hubs and I, dont' worry! We are well and happy and totally in love! :D

   I only did one workout last week. I had planned on working out everyday and it didn't happen. When I was getting ready for my second workout of the week I learned some ugly news and it really sent me into a downward spiral. I threw my plans in the trash (figuratively) and said "forget it". I ate what I wanted, when I wanted, and how much of what I wanted. Let me tell you... my taste and stomach have DEFINITELY changed from when I started this journey. I didn't eat nearly as much junk food as I used to although it was still more then I should. On Thanksgiving I had more veggies and yams/sweet potatoes then any thing else. I did have a few slices of white turkey, probably a cup of mashed potatoes with some gravy, not as much as I wanted though. I had two slices of pie which I do not regret AT ALL!!! I LOVE PIE and I only get it during Thanksgiving and Christmas. Friday I don't remember what I ate, all I know is that I didn't care. Saturday The Hubs took me out to a Chinese Buffet. Or was that Friday? I don't know. Anyway. When I weighed myself over the weekend. Yup, I know I said I wasn't going to, but I did. I weighed 165 lbs. I felt a little saddened by that number, but knew it was completely my own fault. So what did I do?

I came up with this...



You probably can't read it so I will tell you what it says...

The Game Has Changed
   I, Spicy, am committed to this new plan. I will not dive into a huge change, but slowly introduce my body into working out everyday. I will remain between 1200-1300 calories a day (until I reach my ultimate goal weight) and start slow with trying to limit my sweet tooth. 
   I will incorporate 2 Days of yoga from the beginning. I will drink at least 96 oz. of water and take daily vitamins, including B12.
   My Goal is to be 120 lbs ultimately, but my first goal is to weigh what I weighed when I married The Hubs.  I will reach that weight and lower! If I reach 130 lbs and don't believe I need to reach 120 lbs then I will re-evaluate at that time. The Game Has Changed and this is my plan. My PROMISE to myself, which I will not break.

I then have my plan to get into this new lifestyle:
Beginner: 3 Workout days a week w/ 3 cheat days for 3 weeks. Two Yoga nights with one full body workout.
Intermediate: 4 Workout days a week w/ 3 cheat days for 4 weeks. Two Yoga nights with two area focused workouts.
Advanced: 5 Workout days a week w/ 2 cheat days for 5 weeks. Two Yoga nights with one full body workout and two area focused workouts.
Expert: 6 Workout days a week w/ 1 cheat day for LIFE! Two Yoga nights, two full body workouts, two area focused workouts!

These may change as I learn more and develop, but this is my plan. I'm not longer jumping into doing this everyday. I've tried to do that many times and it's never stuck. I have a major sweet tooth, thanks mom, but if my Emilia Bedilia mother can learn how to control her sweet tooth and her very non athletic body to be super fit and healthy and beautiful then surely her headstrong, athletic, spicy girl can too! I just have to take it slow. I used a cheat day yesterday, today was nearly perfect though. :) And this is what I looked like after my workout.


The flash on my phone does a really good job of getting rid of the redness in my face. I was really red faced, haha. And sweating up a storm!!! Check out my workout on the Daily Log. 

Thanks for checking in. I'll get in contact with Spunky and see how she is doing and report back.

Until Next Time,
Spicy

1 comment:

  1. I love you, girl! Keep at it and we will get there. As for your heartbreak, I am so sorry. I know this is not the end though! I also know that it must just not be the right time for this one. I don't care. I loved it and want more! :)

    ReplyDelete