Saturday, December 22, 2012

Another Break

Hi again!
I have two weeks off from school! Wahooo! These breaks are NOT for the students! Nor do they make up for the hours and hours of extra time we teachers spend ....anyway, this is not my soapbox, sorry.

What is does mean is that I can spend 16 days trying to figure out how to live here and be healthy! I weighed myself this morning (first time since Thanksgiving) and was pleasantly surprised. Last weigh in was 211.4 and I have not even been caring since. So I was expecting to see something around 220 today. Not so! 214.0! I can handle that.

The picture is of me this morning. My plan, I have 16 days to see how much I can do. 16 days to figure out how to make this work. I'll keep you posted. 

1 comment:

  1. Woot! That is great Spunky! You've been doing good! :D You'll get down this new lifestyle in no time and be right back on track. :) What happened to keeping us posted though? I miss you! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete