Friday, June 14, 2013

Pregnancy 18 weeks. Healthier, it makes a difference!

I wanted to post the comparison pictures for you of my first pregnancy and this one. This is at 18 weeks. I know it's a different angle, different shirt, different blah blah blah... Whatever. It's the best I've got and you can tell the differences. So there. :P

This is me with my first at 18 weeks. Notice the choppy ugly hair--no actually don't notice that, haha.

Second time around 18 weeks. Healthier w/ more muscle. Thinner face, thinner arms, thinner upper stomach.

See?! It does make a difference! I'm not as healthy as I wanted to be the second time around, but I am healthier! I weigh less then I did last time, I have muscle this time, I'm happier both inside and out! It makes a difference!

Now, onto the update everyone wants...

How Far Along? 18 Weeks
Total Weight Gain/loss: 3 lb gain.
Baby's Size? Currently a melon, about six inches from head to rump
Maternity Clothes? Shirts, no. Pants, yes. I still could wear my regular jeans with a hair-tie around the button, but it's uncomfortable.
Stretch Marks? No new ones. I'm still lotioning up like a crazy person. Hopefully no new ones will appear...
Best Moment This Week: Feeling him/her move!!!
Miss Anything? Um... No?
Movement? A TINY bit. 
Food Cravings? Chocolate, which is weird, because I do not usually crave chocolate. It's not my 1st candy.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not lately.
Have you started to show yet? I think most people would be able to tell I'm pregnant now... maybe?
Gender? Hoping, hoping, hoping for a girl. Another boy is good too though. We will find out soon!
Labor Signs? No! Thank goodness, that would be bad.
Belly Button in or out? In, but I have a major inny anyway, it never popped out with LW. It is looking a little funny though.
Wedding Rings on or off? On, I'm hoping it will stay that way this time. I stopped being able to wear them last time around twenty weeks.
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy! I'll randomly feel really upset about something and then I remember it's the pregnancy hormones talking and that makes me roll my eyes, then I feel better.
Looking forward to? Finding out the gender!!! Duh!

There you have it! Keep going strong! 
Until Next Time!
Spicy

No comments:

Post a Comment