Monday, June 10, 2013

Summer Goals/Challenge

My mom, who is a personal trainer, challenged me to read this article and set some goals. She and I are accountable to each other. I am also accountable to Spicy, and my other sister who is doing this with us as well.
Read the article here: I Know What to Do...

We each set our own goals. Here are mine:

1. Go to the gym three days a week.
2. Walk down the lane and back (1 mile total) once a week. 
3. Foam roll once a week. 
4. Starchy carbs one meal/day
5. If having sweets, eat less than what is served. 

I know these are goals I can do. The only one that is giving me a bit of a stress is number 4. But, I am confident I CAN do it. I just have to plan. 

My overreaching goal for the summer is to get into "one"derland! 

1 comment:

  1. Spunky!!! I need to post my goals and email them to you and mom too. You can totally do all of those! Just take it a day at a time! You've got this! Love you!

    ReplyDelete