Monday, August 13, 2012

Measurement Monday 8/13/2012

I lost 1.2 pounds this week. I have to say I am a little disappointed though. I was really hoping for 1.5. I know it is in the right direction, so I have to be happy with it. I also had a terrible, with a capital T, diet the first few days of the week...I'm sure that had something to do with it!

I did better when I didn't set a goal and just wanted to see the number go down....maybe I'll say the same this week (although I already have a number I want to see). Oh well. This week will be better!

2 comments:

  1. It's still moving in the right direction Spunky! And 1.2 lbs is awesome! Keep it up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO HAPPY that after the terrible - with a capital T - start you had that you STILL lost 1.2 pounds! WOW! You had a REALLY GOOD 3 days! Keep that up and this week will be much better. However, you beat the average of 1 pound a week we see at the gym - so great job! AND you beat me! So YEAH SPUNKY! You are headed the right direction - and even a small amount over time will get you to your goal. You can do it - keep it up. You are so worth this effort! Love you honey! Mom :)

    ReplyDelete