Thursday, August 2, 2012

White Bean Dip



This is super yummy! I've learned that beans are very good for you and help fight fat! So, I've come up with a super simple way to add beans to your food. 

1 15oz. can light sodium White Beans
1-2 TBS Almond Milk, unsweetened
Seasonings to taste: salt, pepper, chili powder, paprika, garlic powder
Combine all ingredients. (I use my food processor, you could use any sort of masher, blender, or mixer probably.)
This is about 385 calories for the whole recipe. Only 3.5 grams of sugar, and 21 grams of protein. Divide that by however many servings you want. 


Use these beans to dip veggies or crisp pita pieces in or as a condiment on your favorite burger! This turkey burger was delicious! The spiced bean dip was a great compliment to the flavors.

Another quick tip: I really like to personally season my turkey meat, but when I am in a hurry, I take one packet of onion soup mix and mix it into the meat! Delicious!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, it's a good thing I was eating lunch when I read this Spunky! That looks amazing! I'll definitely have to do this soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good, Spicy! I tried it! Nice job Spunky! :) Love you both! :)

    ReplyDelete