Monday, August 20, 2012

Measurement Monday: 8/20/2012

Wow! Doesn't Spicy look incredible?! Holy cow! I am so happy for her. She is such an inspiration!

I measured today and am back to 212.0. I gained almost four pounds this past week. I'm not surprised because I have had more stress this week than I have had in probably a year, and four of the days I did not have a choice for what to eat for at least one meal! Today I didn't have a great day either, but as of right now I am recommitted! I want to show my own progress pics when I get to "one"derland and I hope that will be in 2-3 weeks.

Again, Spicy, you look amazing! What a huge difference!

4 comments:

  1. Come on Spunky!!! You can do it!!! :D You just gotta stick to it! Remember how you got so upset about food having control? Don't let it! Watch the portions when you don't have control over what you eat, and do whatever you can to eat right and to have control! It's an on-going battle Spunky and I know you have the control to do it! I can't wait to see your progress pics so I need to get to "one"derland! :D I love you! You ROCK! You can do it Spunky!!! (Thanks again for the compliments, :D )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! And, please, there is no way I am giving up. It was just a crazy hard week. Super hard week. Thanks for being there for me!

      Delete
  2. Spicy is SO CORRECT!! You have the control to make consistent choices! And if no exercise on a day, due to back or busy - then be even more careful about the food choices and portions because 80% of weight loss is food and mental strength! YOU CAN DO THIS SPUNKY!!! Keep fighting! One derland is coming soon - see it - believe it - go for it - consistently!

    Love you! Mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why people think that this post meant I was giving up...that is so OPPOSITE the truth. Please know that I am NOT giving up and will continue to fight this fight until I win. Even if that takes longer than I thought it would!

    ReplyDelete