Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year

For whatever reason, I love New Year! I think it symbolizes so much to me and a fresh start is one of the symbols. That always feels good. Clean slate. Here is a picture of me and two of my sisters on Christmas day. We really missed Spicey, LW, RF, and our brother. Hopefully we will all see each other this year at least once. :)

I always make a goal list and this year is no different. Here are my goals for 2013:

* Say goodbye to the 200s permanently
* Go to my brother's mission farewell
* Help 12-24 people set up an account with SendOutCards (ask me if you want to know more) it is the best thing for sending cards/gifts/and photo products!
* Be more spiritually minded and consistant
* Retire!
* Become pregnant (this has been a goal for a long time....we'll see)
* Read as many or more books than I did in 2012 (30)
* Be able to do the splits again and a high kick on both sides

Here is my 16 week plan (don't remember what I had told Spicy, but here is what my 16 week plan is now). I weighed 217.2 on Saturday, Dec. 29, 2012. I'll weigh again on Jan. 5th and hope to see 214.0.

Jan. 1, 2013 I began a 16 week journey.

* Do Couch to 5k in double the time (it is an 8 week program; I'll be doing each day twice since I am more out of shape than I need to be so this will take me 16 weeks)
* Participate WITH my cheerleaders in conditioning!
* Eat fruit for breakfast (usually in my protein shake), HUGE salad, veggies and beans for lunch, anything for dinner (with portion control), and one dessert/week on date night if we get dessert.

Join us on our 1st 16 week journey of 2013! What is your 16 week plan?

No comments:

Post a Comment