Saturday, January 5, 2013

Proud Lil Sis

I have to keep a huge warm shout out to my sis Spunky. Man, I love her. She is amazing and incredible. We live a good distance from each other and there are days when it's harder then others to be so far away. Then there are days where it is miserable being so far away. This week I felt both far and near to her. We were able to talk a lot more then normal this week and it was amazing. I am so proud of her for losing 2.4 lbs this week! She is such a strong wonderful woman and I am so very proud to say she is a glorious shining example to me in many many ways.

I'm having a hard time without my scale. It's probably a good thing it's busted I'm  taking a forced break, but not knowing how I'm doing is driving me crazy. I feel like I've eaten really well this week, but most nights this week I have felt bloated and... well... fat.

Not to mention on top of that my FAVORITE and most COMFORTABLE pair of jeans... have a hole now. I discovered it today. It's the same place every time. The rest of the jeans are perfect still... there's just a whole in each pant leg... right on the inside of the thigh. Because they rub together. a lot. Talk about a way to lower your self esteem after having a already not so good outlook on your health. :(

I have to focus on the fact that I did workout four times this week. I've eaten extremely well for breakfast and lunch and I have really been trying to watch portions at dinner (not as well as I should be though).

Spunky posted her goals for this next week and I wanted to copy her and tell you mine!

Continue working on my scripture/prayer habits.
Workout five times this week.
Be more active with LW and the Hubs.
Keep up on the dishes (which I hate) and work harder on a regular cleaning schedule.
Continue my good eating habits and make them even better.

Thanks for stopping in! I'll be posting on Monday, no weigh in, remember my scale is busted, but I guarantee a good post. :)

What's one thing you would like to improve on?

Until Next Time!
Spicy

No comments:

Post a Comment