Monday, January 21, 2013

21 Days To Make/Break a Habit

Hello All!

I want to issue you a challenge! I know I challenged you to a 30 Day Valentine Challenge, which is still going as long as you are moving and working out everyday! I just can't post everyday. I don't have the time... well, I do, but I'm not very time... manageable. I am working on that though. I'll let you know when it gets better, actually you'll probably know when that happens even without me telling you. I'll be posting a lot more often.

Today is exactly 21 days until Valentines, minus Sundays. It is said that it takes 21 days to make or break a habit. So! On top of the 30 day valentine challenge to make you look EVEN better for your special someone, or for yourself if you don't have a special someone (or to make some ex jealous, whatever motivates you).

My personal habit I will be breaking is sugar! My mom/personal trainer challenged me to no refined sugar for thirty days, which will actually be the 21st of February, but 21 days is the start of it. Unfortunately that means I will not be having any hot chocolate during these freezing below zero or single digit weather. But if it means I can lose weight and get closer to my goal then I'll do it!

What is your 21 day habit to make or break?

Until Next Time!
Spicy

No comments:

Post a Comment