Thursday, March 14, 2013

100 Miles... Um... What Am I At?

As you can probably tell from the post title, I have NO IDEA how many miles I've done! So, I decided to start over! Haha! It wil make me push harder to get to 100 miles and catch up with Spunky. I had originally wanted to surprise her and tell her I did 200 miles instead, but I don't think that is going to happen.

My workouts went out the window for a week because I got super sick. Unfortunately we had family staying with us at the same time, I've been slowly getting back into working out and then last week... Some random urge struck me and I did this...





Yup! We started painting! YAY!!! It's a bout time. EVERYTHING was eggshell! The ceiling, the walls, the doors, the trim, the baseboards! EVERYTHING! Now the ceiling is mostly white and the walls will be a soft yellow color. The doors, trim, and baseboards will be white as well. Everything is still in progress and we need to finish the ceiling, and finish the one wall that I had the random urge to paint before the others, but it's coming along so nicely and it already looks so much better! I can't wait! :D

Anyway! Wow, I got way off topic! Since I am "starting over" or rather, just starting to actually count my miles now, I am currently at two. I just completed a weight training workout and let me tell you... just with a couple weeks off... I feel SO WEAK! I'm excited to get back in the groove of working out everyday. And in a couple hours, LW and I will be going on a walk/run. Two miles will become five by tonight! :D

Don't worry Spunky! I'll have 100 miles by the time we see each other next! Don't you worry! ;)

Speaking of Spunky, isn't she doing amazing!? Keeping up the mileage and look at that heart rate! THAT'S why I threw out the scale! The scale may not say much, if anything, or it might say a lot, but the difference in those results and how you feel is so much more then a number on a scale.

I will however, probably see the number on the scale sometime next week as I too have a doctors appointment. I will let you know how it goes and what the scale says. :)

If you haven't joined Spunky and I on our 100 mile quest, START NOW! It's never to late! Set a date in the not so distant future and go for it! Spunky is on 19 and I am will be on 5!

It doesn't matter what you do, just MOVE!

Until Next Time,
Spicy

1 comment:

  1. Ok, yeah, that would have totally surprised me if you had said,"I walked 200!"

    I already LOVE the new colors in your home and can't wait to see the finished product. Did you take a before picture?

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete