Friday, May 24, 2013

300 Ab Challenge



The Petite Athlete put this workout together. It is a challenge that really targets the core. You're core should be worked very often because it helps you do everything which means having a strong core (stomach, back, and sides) is very important.

The challenge is based off Ab Ripper X from the P90X video's and it has always been a favorite of mine. I remember I loved how much it hurt the next day after doing it. I haven't done this workout in a long time though. 

The Challenge issued by The Petite Athlete was started by a few bloggers I know and love yesterday, but you can always start a challenge, no matter how late to the game you are. I'm starting it today.

Being pregnant I don't know how much of this I will be able to do, so I'll post later on how it went. I am currently 15 weeks pregnant which means I should finish this 30 day challenge before my halfway mark.

Please remember I have a very low risk pregnancy and not all woman should be even attempting this workout while pregnant. Please ask your doctor first and listen to your body. 



For the details on this challenge and a demonstration of the moves please hop on over to The Petite Athleat's blog and check it out, here.

Check back later for an update of how this pregnant lady did. 

*~*~* Update 5/26/2013 *~*~*
This took me a LONG time to do. I'm not in best shape so maybe for someone who was already in great shape this would be fine to do in 15 minutes, but not for me. I'm not sure how long it took me exactly, but I didn't do all of them either. Each exercise was different for me. I was able to do all of them, but the amount of times I was able to do was different each time. I will be doing this again tomorrow and I will keep track of everything this time and let you know in tomorrows post. Again, I have a VERY LOW RISK pregnancy and I listened to by body VERY closely on this exercise. I am NOT a personal trainer of any kind yet PLEASE talk to your doctor before doing this!

Until Next Time!
Spicy

No comments:

Post a Comment