Friday, May 31, 2013

Why Do You Sweat?

This is for you Spunky


I sweat for my family.

I sweat for my kid(s), so I can keep up with them and play with them and not just sit on the couch and watch them pass my by.

I sweat so I can LIVE.

I sweat to show the real me.

WE SWEAT TO SHOW THE REAL US!

Both Spunky and I have talked about this before.
Yes, I want a nice toned, beautifully muscled athlete body, but what I really want is to be the cute little ball of energy that I have inside me!
Spunky wants to show the true her as well! That cute little blonde jogger who is FULL of life and spunk! 
She is all of that already. I look up to her so much. She just wants to show it on the outside. She wants her outside to match her inside. 
I do too.
I'm sure you do as well.

Keep it up Spunky! Those 100 lbs will be gone in no time!

What do you sweat for?

Until Next Time,
Spicy!

1 comment: