Monday, June 25, 2012

Looky Looky!

When I found out I was pregnant in January 2011 I was terrified. Not your usual response to learning your about to have a baby... I know. Well, LW wasn't planned. In fact; if he had come when he was planned, then we would have found out we were pregnant this summer some time. I was 185 (ish) when I learned I was pregnant and I knew the risks of being over weight and pregnant. Especially with my families history of diabetes. I did NOT want to get gestational diabetes. In March 2011 we moved into a new place, a three bedroom condo we were renting. My church's ward there was amazing! And I felt like I was instantly welcomed into open arms. I don't make friends easily... I never have. But I made a few friends fairly quickly there. And I learned there was a morning fitness group! Awesome! Just what I needed to get moving while pregnant. I wasn't looking to lose weight, just try to be a little healthier. We didn't ever do the same workout two days in a row. But one workout we did that I really enjoyed was Bob Harpers Bootcamp DVD. If you don't know who Bob Harper is... shame on you. Haha! Just kidding. I don't watch TV, not joking. So if I didn't have family members who love The Biggest Loser, I probably wouldn't know about him either. He is a trainer on The Biggest Loser. Or was... is he still? I don't know. I don't watch TV. With that being said, before you think I'm some kind of freak, the Hubs and I do have some TV shows we love, but we watch them by other means then television. DVD's of our fav's, or streaming them from online whenever we have time. We're busy.

You're probably wondering what's up with the title of this post... "Looky Looky"? Looky Looky at what?!

Well... I had to tell you that little story in order for you to understand my excitement about a purchase I just made! (technically the Hubs made it).

TA DA!!!!


YES!!! I'm so excited to get this! What brought on this sudden spur of wanting this and buying it? Remembering how much I loved it when I was pregnant was really the thing that made me buy it, but wanting it? Or even remembering it? I was reading over the HarperGirl Fitness blog and saw this was her first workout when she started her weight loss journey. That sparked my interest. I'm always interested in new workouts. That may sound weird, but I am! You gotta shake things up to keep yourself moving! Or at least... I do. Maybe you are one of those people who can do the same thing every single day, every single week, but... me? I get bored. And then I get depressed because I'm forcing myself to do it... and then I stop doing it, because it's making me depressed! The one thing that falls under that exception is running. I don't know where it came from, but I have a love for running that is un-explanatory. Weird... I know.

I should be getting this sometime this week, and I will write a review on it after I've done a few workouts, probably after the first week. I just wanted you to know how excited I am. :)

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment