Thursday, June 28, 2012

*Yawn*

Wow! Today I am exhausted! 
Yesterday, I did interval jogging/walking for 2.2 miles and felt amazing afterward! But, I did not get enough calories yesterday and went to bed hungry! I am having a really hard time getting any energy today! Took a 2 hour nap even! 

Lesson learned: get enough food! I only had 2.5 grams of sugar yesterday (which is amazing!), but I also only had 4 servings of carbohydrates when I am supposed to have 6-7! I needed those calories! Should have had something before I went to bed. I didn't want to eat and then go right to bed....no time to burn calories, but I regret that today! 

Be sure you eat enough. Without it, your body can't function! It can't lose the weight and inches smartly! Eat smart. Good, whole grain carbs. Lots of veggies. Combine a protein with everything you eat (even snacks). I eat 5 times per day and always include a protein. Remember, protein doesn't just come from meat! Trust me, if that was the case, I'd be in trouble. I can't eat red meat (allergy), and I don't really like meat! Good thing I can eat beans, cheese, yogurt, protein shakes, spinach, etc. 

Enjoy your food, eat enough, and eat smart! One of my favorites is Taco Salad!!! Yummm!

No comments:

Post a Comment