Monday, June 25, 2012

Surprising Reaction

Yesterday I was dreading today's run. I was going to repeat the run I did on Saturday because I was supposed to do it today, week 5 day 1 of C25K. Thinking about it yesterday though, I did not want to run. Today, I woke up and I was excited to run. I was ready to kick butt out there and push hard. Then the Hubs reminded me of something. There was a BIG fire close to here this weekend and the air is filled with smoke. He said to be careful if I was going to run and I told him I would be... until he opened the door and smokey air filled my nose and lungs. I coughed and told him quickly there was no way I was running today. He left for work and I felt like a weight was suddenly on my shoulders. I need to go run. I want to run. But I can't. Smokey air is not good to breath in and I don't want to expose LW to it either. 

*Sigh*

I am totally a runner. I'm trying to be happy today, but it's hard. I'm always so much happier on days that I run and when I'm planning on running then can't it makes it so hard to stay upbeat. 

Due to my thoughts yesterday I thought I would be relieved not to run today, but it's the exact opposite. I want to run! I'm really sad that I can't. :( Unfortunately, I don't know when I'll be able to either. It depends on when the smoke clears. 

Until then I'll do some dancing indoors and REALLY focus on my food intake and continue with "The Belly Fat Cure" by Jorge Cruise

No comments:

Post a Comment