Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Workout DVD Review

Guess what came in the mail today? That's right, the DVD I ordered on Monday!

Bob Harpers Bootcamp!!!


I was going to wait to do the first workout tomorrow because I already ran eariler... but I couldn't.

 It just kept staring at me...

I wanted to do it so badly!!!

So, I did! :D Haha

And let me just say, AWESOME!

I went to the Maximum Results Program Menu and clicked Weeks 1-2. It's a thirty minute workout and I immediately thought, 30 minutes? Psh! That's gonna be easy! Like I said before, I haven't done this workout DVD since I was pregnant last spring. And we didn't do the Maximum Results, all we did was the Customize Your Workout (which is a cool feature) and picked one of the exercises. I remember feeling annoyed one time because they wanted to do the shortest workout and I wanted to do a longer one, but I kept my mouth shut. One, because it wasn't my DVD; Two, I was still getting to know the girls and didn't want them hating me; Three, I was pregnant! And I knew I shouldn't push myself like I wanted to. 

I can hands down say that the Maximum Results Program Weeks 1-2 was the best 30 min overall workout I've ever had. In incorporated a little of everything and I was able to do it even after running. I like being able to run and still do another workout too. I have 5 lb. weights that I did the workout with and it was perfect. There were only a couple times where I needed a break and I'm kicking myself for it because I know I could have pushed through! But that is what tomorrow is for. On one of the moves I took a break on, I don't regret. I have a weak shoulder, injured it in high school, and five pounds is heavy for that shoulder. But I know it will get stronger. 

I know it's only the first day, and I'll do another review on it next Friday, when I've been doing it for a little over a week, but I was very impressed with this workout. Coupled with my running?! I'm SUPER stoked for Saturdays weigh in! :D 

158 here I come!

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome, Spicy! I can't wait to do this WITH you in a few weeks!!! 158 and beyond!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous! I want to do it too! Bring home some new ideas for my clients, Spunky! That will be a FUN trip!
    Live - Laugh - Love
    and SMILE!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Read all the blogs - fun - can't comment on them all - have to sleep at some point! Nice pics on all the posts too - brought back oodles of fun memories! Thanks for the joy! Love you both! :)

    ReplyDelete